Monday, June 23, 2014



    BEING WHAT EXACTLY I AM!!!!!!! 


Sitting here in rainy weather watching the sky I recalled my life & I realized I was always protected by a power behind those clouds who knows where I am & what I want..I don’t know what I have been sent for here but my family and my religion taught me to be a good human..I was never born to hate someone ,I was never born to kill someone , I have no right to hurt anyone … Completing 20 years of my life , a phase where I learnt life is not so easy , life is not so beautiful as it seems.. Life is hard.. It puts u in circumstances where u feel how can I ? Why me? No matter which road u take.. U will have to fight everything to move ahead & God he protects u every time..U cry for things u don’t get and in between forget the importance of things u have with u…U were born alone and u will go alone but relations are obviously important for the time u survive..All are running for success but the way is different..Everyone needs a life full of fame,money,status,luxury..& why not??In the end we are a human…I wanted to be a writer in life but yeah I was unable to take the road less traveled by..just because I would not have been able to get all these things that I just mentioned so I took the road where there is a huge crowd .. Every one was competing like I don’t know what???? God gave me many good people who were there for me always, I made enemies too, some were my well wishers on my face and some behind my back gave me a road to success… Every person studies for well settled life, few study to make their parents proud and few are born for being legends…life is a big race.. It begins from birth and goes till death… life is a big story for me I don’t know why I m really writing this in my blog but it just makes me happy because for some time I become I become THE REAL KANNAGI MAHAJAN where I am not flattering anyone, where I am not bitching about anyone, where I m not waiting for anyone, where I m not forcing me on anyone.. and I realize there is a girl inside me who needs me more than those I care more.. Nobody can love u more than the human inside u.. Talk to that person.. That person needs u.. If I would have been a celebrity this would have been a hot news on every channel but I know I m just a common person but I don’t know still I aspire to be a legend one day , I have a right to dream big... I don’t have those skills but still u don’t know where life takes u tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!  Just know the human inside you and nobody can stop u to be a legend……. I love all dose who read it and those who hate me I still love u that’s how I am UNIQUE… J  

                                                                 $kannagi

4 comments:

  1. First one to comment :v
    Didn't read but effort is commendable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm I agree even I don't read such big posts... N same I wrote if I would hv been a celebrity everyone would hv read it.. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celebrity :v
    You already are
    Especially after wearing those weird specs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat was not at all weird... Itni mast thi.. :-P n do read it.. Its straight from heart...

    ReplyDelete